• Requirement for authors:
• The Editorial Board accepts previously unpublished articles on the scientific fields of the journal. The article is submitted in electronic format (in .doc, .docx, .rtf formats) ONLY by downloading it through the functionality of the journal site (Open Journal System or Editorial Manager).
• Font size - 12 (abstract, keywords, literature - 10, text of tables - 9-11), font - Times New Roman, alignment - the width of the text, spacing - single, indention - 0.8 cm, margins: upper and bottom - 2 cm, left and right - 2 cm.
• Figures, tables, graphs, diagrams, etc. are presented directly in the text with the indication of numbering and title (for example, Fig. 1 - the name of the figure). The number of figures, tables, graphs and diagrams should not exceed 20% of the entire article (in some cases up to 30%).
• The volume of the article (excluding the title, information about the authors, abstracts, keywords, bibliography) should be at least 3,000 words and not exceed 7,000 words for socio-humanitarian areas, and 1,500–7,000 words for natural science and technical areas.
• Authors in a MANDATORY order should indicate in a cover letter in the Open Journal System or the Editorial Manager that the article / manuscript being sent has never been published anywhere, and that the article does not contain borrowed text fragments from other works without reference to them.
• Article structure:
• The first line is the MRSTI number (in exceptional cases, UDC), the alignment is on the left side, the font is bold.
• The title of the article (Title) should reflect the essence and content of the article and attract the attention of the reader. The name should be brief, informative and not contain jargon or abbreviations. The optimal length of the title is 5-7 words (in some cases 10-12 words). The title of the article should be presented in Russian, Kazakh and English. The title of the article appears in bold in lower case letters, the alignment is centered.
• Author (s) of the article - Initials and surname, places of work (affiliation), city, country, email - in Russian, Kazakh and English. Information about the authors is presented in normal font in lower case letters, alignment - in the center.
• Abstract of not less than 150 words in Russian, Kazakh and English.
o The structure of the annotation includes the following MANDATORY items:
o Introduction to the research topic.
o Purpose, main directions and ideas of scientific research.
o A brief description of the scientific and practical significance of the work.
o Brief description of the research methodology.
o Main results and analysis, research findings.
o The value of the study (the contribution of this work to the relevant area of expertise).
o Practical value of the results of work.
Next page (new):
• The introduction consists of the following basic elements:
• Justification of the choice of topic; relevance of the topic or problem. In substantiating the choice of topic based on the description of the experience of predecessors, the presence of a problem situation is reported (the absence of any research, the emergence of a new object, etc.). The relevance of the topic is determined by the general interest in the knowledge of this object, but the lack of comprehensive answers to the questions, it is proved by the theoretical or practical significance of the topic.
• Identification of the object, subject, goals, objectives, methods, approaches, hypotheses and values of your work. The purpose of the research is connected with the proof of the thesis, that is, the presentation of the subject of the research in the aspect chosen by the author.
• Material and Methods - should consist of a description of materials and work progress, as well as a complete description of the methods used.
o The characterization or description of the research material includes its presentation in qualitative and quantitative terms. Characteristics of the material - one of the factors that determines the reliability of the findings and research methods.
o This section describes how the problem was studied: detailed information without repeating previously published established procedures; Identification of equipment (software) and description of materials is used, with the obligatory introduction of novelty when using materials and methods.
o Scientific methodology should include:
o - research question (s);
o - hypothesis being put forward (thesis);
o - stages of the study;
o - research methods;
o - the results of the study.
• In the literature review section - fundamental and new works on the subject of foreign authors in English (at least 15 works), analysis of these works in terms of their scientific contribution, as well as research gaps that you supplement in your article should be covered. .
• In the Results and Discussion section - an analysis and discussion of the research results you obtained is provided. The conclusion on the results obtained during the study are given, the main essence is revealed. And this is one of the most important sections of the article. It is necessary to analyze the results of their work and discuss the relevant results in comparison with previous works, analyzes and conclusions.
• Conclusion, conclusions - synthesis and summarizing the work at this stage; confirmation of the truth of the statement put forward by the author, and the author's conclusion on the change of scientific knowledge, taking into account the results obtained. Conclusions should not be abstract, they should be used to summarize the results of research in a particular scientific field, with a description of the proposals or possibilities for further work.
o The structure of the conclusion should contain the following questions: What are the goals and methods of research? What results are obtained? What are the conclusions? What are the prospects and opportunities for implementation, application development?
• The list of used literature or bibliographic list consists of at least 10 titles of literature for natural science and technical fields and 15 titles for socio-humanitarian areas, and the total number of titles in English should be at least 50%. In the case of the presence in the list of references of works presented in Cyrillic, it is necessary to submit a list of references in two versions: the first - in the original, the second - the romanized alphabet (transliteration).
o Romanized list of references should look like this: author (s) (transliteration) → (year in parentheses) → title of the article in the transliterated version [translation of the title of the article into English in square brackets], name of the Russian-language source (transliteration, or English name - if available), imprint with symbols in English.
• The style of the list of references in Russian and Kazakh language in accordance with GOST 7.1-2003 “Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General Requirements and Compilation Rules ”(requirement for publications included in the KKSON list).
• Design style of the Romanized bibliography, as well as sources in English (other foreign) language for social humanitarian directions - American Psychological Association (http://www.apastyle.org/), for natural science and technical areas - Chicago Style (chicagomanualofstyle.org) .
• In this section it is necessary to consider:
• The main scientific publications, advanced research methods that are used in this field of science and on which the author’s work is based are quoted.
• Avoid excessive self-citations.
• Avoid excessive references to publications of the authors of the CIS / USSR, use world experience.
• The bibliographic list should contain the fundamental and most relevant works published by well-known foreign authors and researchers on the topic of the article.
References to cited works in the text of the socio-humanitarian area are given in brackets, indicating the first author of the work, year of publication: number of pages (s). For example, (Zalessky 1991: 25). In the case of the presence in the list of references of several works of one and